This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Tijd
  • Show
Clear All

• CHIT-CHAT conversations

Or wanne do some 'Chit-Chat conversation' ??

Or;
    -New to the Forum and want to do some kind of 'introduction' ?
    -You have a small question and want a quick answer ?
    -You have information that's unlikely to result in much discussion ?
    -ect
    -ect

Just post to this tread .....
    Last edited by John; 06-07-2008, 19:41.

damn now I have 2 forums to check everyday

Comment

What is unlikely to result in much discussion, is that making an english version of the forum is a great idea. Nice job John - and all the others. For sure this will be one of the most interesting forum (english speaking) all over Europe.
      Cheers !

Edit : will you build a link to this "Injection" page on the "Injectie Techniek & Tuning" page ? This would be nice to have the two forums communicating - one way or another.
      Last edited by Ciudale; 06-07-2008, 14:00.

Comment

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Ciudale Bekijk bericht
        What is unlikely to result in much discussion, is that making an english version of the forum is a great idea. Nice job John - and all the others. For sure this will be one of the most interesting forum (english speaking) all over Europe.
        Cheers !
        Thankx Ciudale !

Edit : will you build a link to this "Injection" page on the "Injectie Techniek & Tuning" page ? This would be nice to have the two forums communicating - one way or another.
        Good idea,consider it as DONE

Comment

Cheers !

Yeah, about time dont ya think
          Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door MrSelected
          Nee, zo PIMP ben je niet.

Comment

^^ For sure ! ^^
            Although I begin to know a few dutch words...
            MooÔe forum !

Comment

Maybe you could try to get some people you know to sign up here as well Ciudale the more foreign people we get on this forum, the more interesting it gets don't you think

Comment

I must agree... John and I will post a link on AF1 (one of the biggest Ditech forum with SF) when the section will be done. A good way to share infos and bring a lot of new people here.
                Last edited by Ciudale; 07-07-2008, 09:51.

Comment

At this point all we have is a 'collection' of all englisch topic's collected in past

I think before we invite foreign guest the 'interior' needs some more 'decoration' and 'organisation' to give it a more perfect and compleet look.........

-This ^^^ in all sub's to give it the look of a compleet Scooter-Forum rather then 5 separate sub's

Comment

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door tuner2000i Bekijk bericht
                    If all teh post wore in english than it could be conisidered a real TREASURE
                    -A lot of info is availebel here IDD ,even more for carb engine's

But it need to be translated ,altough you will see it will be brought up as good info on any question asked

As for the Injection -sub;
                    Tell every futher owner of the 10 polinikits that are comming your way ,to do some reply's here
                    Last edited by John; 08-07-2008, 11:13.

Comment

Indeed, just ask anything you want to know (carb/injection whatever) and we'll translate it into english...

Comment

Good to have you around Eric !

-Please put your aswome Italjet Dragster 180cc collection in the carbsection ;http://www.scooter-freaks.nl/forum/f...play.php?f=293

(and you will see there are more wacko's like you around here )

Comment

i am fuckin' tired riding my bike (
                          :fuckyou: STOCK !!!

Comment

Why?!

Don't give up if you have some problems with it...
                            ** Aprilia SR 50 R Factory met Xenon **

Comment

John, where is the "Parts specifications" thread gone ? You know, the one with all the electrical parts and voltage/resistance requirements. I can't find it on the Injection sub.

Comment

Working...
                              X