This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Tijd
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello guys!

How are you all doing? John how are things going up?

Sorry i haven't passed by for a while, but I am busy with studying ( i will finish high school this year).
    My scooter is running good, but i did not ride it for a while now..
    I will sell it..hopefully I will get 600-700 euros for it.
    At first I wanted to buy a bigger one (suzuki bandit 400cc), but there has been a change of plans. I got accepted to university in horsens, Denmark and will be moving there in august this year. I'm going to stay there for at least 3 and a half years.

Best wishes,
    Marius
    :fuckyou: STOCK !!!

Comment

• Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door tuner2000i Bekijk bericht
      Hello guys!

How are you all doing? John how are things going up?
      Hello Tuner

-Everythings fine here thank you ....,good to see you drop by ......

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door tuner2000i Bekijk bericht
      My scooter is running good, but i did not ride it for a while now..
      Current setup ??

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door tuner2000i Bekijk bericht
      I got accepted to university in horsens, Denmark and will be moving there in august this year. I'm going to stay there for at least 3 and a half years.
      Thats far from home

-What studie and how did you end up there ??

Comment

• it all started from a joke with my friends..we said let's go and study abroad...but we did not think we will be accepted.And i got in..and the school it's free of charge. I will study IT Engineering for 3 and1/2 years.

Current setup:
        -polini 70cc
        -malossi ecu
        -leovince zx
        -alfaerre crank (thanks to john)

Also I had to change the air compressor twice because the roller broke if you remember, but since than I had no problems. It sometimes gives missfires at low RPM's but once the vario is fully opened it goes like a devil the max speed is ~90-95 km/h with 6,8 gr rollers and white contraspring

Comment

• Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door shiny red
          why was my ped thread deleted ?
          Yoww Red ,I don't have tools anymore to check that ,but what 'ped tread' do you mean ?
          Last edited by John; 10-08-2010, 18:38.

Comment

• Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door shiny red
            hi john i posted one about my shiny red 183 but i cant seem to find it ?
            Will ask around to check things out .......

-Topic's don't dissepear on it's own .......

Comment

• And a daily base there are about 10 spam topics removed from 'General' ,it seems it got stucked between them

TomR restored it ,and placed it into 2stroke section :

http://www.scooter-freaks.nl/forum/s...d.php?t=397632

Comment

• That was my fault, guess i did not notice it between all those spam topics...

Comment

• Just a other 'Lazy Sunday' .......

Attached Files

Comment

• More of that ;

Attached Files

Comment

• Is it to late to wish all foreign visitors a HAPPY NEW YEAR ??

Comment

• hehe.... happy new year to you too john ! and the others as well...

and greetings from denmark

Comment

• long time has passed since i entered this forum. Had a great time here and a lot of help from all the guys, especially from "John". Even got some scooter parts from some guys here at nice prices.

Thanks to all of you !! I hope you are all doing as good as possible.
                          I used to live in Romania, but moved to Denmark 2 years ago to continue my studies and work. Weather is a lot different here than back home, I did not go on 2 wheels since the day I left, though there are quite a lot of scooters here, most of them are restricted to 35-45 kph .. no fun

I will go to my home country soon for about half a year, and since I miss the 2 wheels I will buy a Suzuki Bandit GSF 400 just for the fun !

Again greeting to everyone, would be nice to hear from you again

Comment

Working...
                          X